The activities, equipment, projects etc that we will have is largely decided upon by what the members want.
Some Men’s Sheds have one or few activities, woodworking is popular however there are many activities etc that we can have and offer once up and running.
Possibilities include, and are not limited to:
- Woodworking / Woodturning / Woodcarving / Pyrography
- Bicycle repair and refurbishment
- Engineering / Mechanics
- Gardening / Horticulture
- Computing / IT
- Programming / Coding including Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BBC Micro:Bit etc
- Robotics / A.I. – 2017 entry for Robot Wars maybe !?
- Website design
- Making, hacking and tinkering, 3D printing, laser cutting and CNC milling
- Model making
- Community projects
- Sharing and learning skills and experience
- Consuming tea and chatting!
Once interests are established we would actively seek funding to acquire the necessary equipment for the members to make use of.
If you can add to the list above, please let us know via the Contact Form.
There is also a facebook link on the Home page.